Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sravani_galaval
Frequent Visitor

Navigation for a part of the page in powerbi

I want to navigate from Page 1 and Page 2 , but when I click on  a button on Page 1 - I want to directly go to a particular chart , let's say 5th or 6th chart. I don't want to start from the starting of the page everytime I click on the button navigation in Page1. 

It's ok if each button in page1 has different condition sets for different charts to appear in page2. But I don't want to start from starting of page2

3 REPLIES 3
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi 

@sravani_galaval 
You can achieve something similar to your request with bookmarks.

Please relate to the linked tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOPriif6Pw

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other

members find it more quickly

What you suggested is page in page navigation. Im asking I want to navigate from page 1 to a specific part of page2. Like let's say I have clicked sales button in 'Page1'. In my Page 2 I have Sales chart as 6th chart. I want to directly go to 6th chart in 'Page2' instead powerbi will start from the starting page.

Hi @sravani_galaval 
I know. Just think that the request is not possible.
And closest to it is navigation on the target page after you are there....or to put the needed chart on the same page resize it and again to use in page navigation (instead of going to another page)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.