Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tokkerashid
Frequent Visitor

Multiple values on line chart with zero line as own value

Hi,

I have values for multiple brands, and I want to display all values on line chart with my own brand shown as zero line, and other brands as difference. How to display values from my brand as zero line?

Tokkerashid_0-1650456594174.png

5 REPLIES 5
ribisht17
Super User
Super User

I understand that you don't only want 0 line but the other lines should be the difference between the their brand and your brand 

Please use this 

ribisht17_0-1650458476217.png

Imagine that you are Central here so we can make use of above calculation to make your brand 0 and other lines are just the diff with the Central sales

ribisht17_1-1650458567782.png

Diff with Central Sales = sum(Orders[Sales])- CALCULATE(sum(Orders[Sales]),Orders[Region]="Central")

Regards,
Ritesh
Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Gentlemen & Ladies|Munde and Kudis| I like your Kudos!! !!
My You Tube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin || Power BI for Tableau Users 
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@Tokkerashid For constant line (own brand) you can either refer my below reply OR check the Analytics Pane like below:

Capture.JPG

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@Tokkerashid Refer the below screen shot:

Capture.JPG

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

But I have a lots of brands and can't add them as separate values. 

I want to create a measure where values for my own brand is on zero line (even they are not zeros) and other brand's values as differences

Adescrit
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You can create a measure and add it to the Values section of the line chart

Own Brand Zero = 0

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
My LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.