Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

HE
Frequent Visitor

Multiple criteria filter - Multiple tables

Hello, 

I would like to have some help please.

To explain the contexte, I have 2 tables "Months" where I have my Data & "Stat" where I increment the data without taking the weekend in concideration. I would like to add a 3rd table to manage the holidays.

HE_0-1618390611414.png

In my "Stat" I do calculation based on the weekdays. So far to increase my CA values I added a calculated column to exclude the weekends and used this info to increment my CA.

• Weekdays = if((weekday(‘Stat’[Calendar day])<>1 && weekday(‘Stat’[Calendar day])<>7),"True","False")

And after that i added a measure to calculate and increment my values using this formula: 

• CA Inc = Calculate(sum('Month'[CA]),filter(filter(all(Stat),Stat[Weekdays]="True"),Stat[Calendar day]<=Max(Stat[Calendar day])))

I have been looking on how I can add another filter so whenever I have a date in my holidays table, to be able to exclude this date and not increment the values. (the picture showing an example) 

Thank you so much for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

It would be much simpler if you would use a common calendar table with a column "Include this day"  that you can then set according to your rules, and then use as a filter in your computations. That would take care of all weekend days and holidays etc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

It would be much simpler if you would use a common calendar table with a column "Include this day"  that you can then set according to your rules, and then use as a filter in your computations. That would take care of all weekend days and holidays etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.