Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sustainhort
Frequent Visitor

Multiple Tables Filtering and Relationships

I have two seperate tables one a climate with month and evap data, and the other table with month and a factor based from products.

The climate table has a relationship with the site overview table and is filtering out climate data based on a region from a filter selection in site overview. The other table has a relationship with areas (a seperate table) wich is also filtered from a relationship with the site overview table and brings up muliutple products with the multiple factors for each month. 

I need to calculate the effect that the product factor has on the evaporation though cant create a relationship between the two tables because of ambiguity, is there a way to acheive what i am after, hoping that it makes sense

2 REPLIES 2
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sustainhort ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

Example Data 

Current relationships Site Overview ID - Paddocks ID

Site Overview location- climate location

Paddocks product ID-crop factor product ID

output calculate between these factors for one graph essentially

sustainhort_0-1684105599941.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.