Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

rostromarre
Frequent Visitor

Min, max, average, ecartype, standard deviation and Variance in a summarized table

Hello experts,

I don't have too much time working with Power BI and i have a question regarding summarising table  (maybe my problem is more simple than I think).

I have a table with multiples colums, each one with multiples values in a period of time. I want to create a one single table (visual chart) with the resume of the min, max, variance, average and deviation of each colum.

This is what i did:
1. I created a calculated colum for min, max and average of each colum in my main table
2. I created a summarized table to put all the calculated values in a single chart, using a UNION

Totaux =
UNION(
SUMMARIZE (
    'STATIS';
    "Valeurs"; "MAX";
    "CPU Max"; 'STATIS'[Max CPU MAX];
    "Reboot";'STATIS'[Max Reboot];
    "GPS OK";'STATIS'[Max GPS OK];
    "GPS KO";'STATIS'[Max GPS KO]
        );
SUMMARIZE (
    'STATIS';
    "Valeurs"; "MIN";
    "CPU Max"; 'STATIS'[Min CPU MAX];
    "Reboot";'STATIS'[Min Reboot];
    "GPS OK";'STATIS'[Min GPS OK];
    "GPS KO";'STATIS'[Min GPS KO]
           )    
            )

My problem:  Power BI doesn't allow me to "JOIN" more than Two  rows, and I still need to create rows for variance, average and standard deviation.

Any ideas?... thanks in advance for your help

4 REPLIES 4
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rostromarre,

I think you needn't to create a a summarized table here. You can create measures to work on it. Could you please share your sample data and excepted result to me.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Actually i created measures for each value, mu problem is to put everything in one single chart...

I still looking for a solution. I really appreciate if someone can give me some advises.

thanks in advance.

Hello @v-frfei-msft

My answer below...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello @v-frfei-msft

Thanks for your reply!

This is my sample date:

Table.PNG

After selected a period of time (using a filter on the champ date),  the repport must show the table below:

Resyu.PNG

Thanks in advance for your help

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.