Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AMBP1973
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft Word Cloud Visual

Hello,

I have added the Microsoft Word Cloud visual and have succesfully added comments for a sentiment analysis. The issue is that after some time the data drops off the visual, and the visual is no longer evident under the visulisations column. When I go to add it again, it says that it is already in the report, but I select the option to update it (even though it is the same version), after I do this it appears under visuations column again.

Has anyone experienced issues with this visual?

Thankyou in advance

1 REPLY 1
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AMBP1973 

Please make sure that there are no formatting or filter settings causing the Word Cloud visual to behave unexpectedly.

What is your power bi desktop version? Please check if you are using the latest version of power bi desktop, sometimes updating can resolve compatibility issues or bugs.

If the issue persists, since Word Cloud Visual is a custom visual, I would suggest you to consider reaching out to the Custom visual support team (pbicvsupport@microsoft.com), maybe they can provide more specialized assistance.

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.