Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Merge Line Chart with Stacked and Grouped Columns

Nice day!
I need to put together a chart that shows the following:
Bars show new or stopping patients

The line shows patients who are still in treatment

(x-axis is time)

I need the bars to be separated into two (new and the ones that slow down the treatment, this would be grouped together) and in turn I need each resulting bar to be divided by the specification of each one (this would be the stacked bars)

Suppose a patient may be new by medical decision or self-decision

I need the bars first to be divided between those who stopped the treatment and those who started it (they are the new ones) and that this last bar is colored two different colors, "medical decision", "own decision"

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , You can use Stacked Line visual. You can use measures On y-axis , where you want to add treatment data. and you can use one or measures for line

If you need to split the stack further

Creating Clustered Stacked Bar Visuals with Calculation Groups and Measures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Jx1hPtzbM&list=PLPaNVDMhUXGYo50Ajmr4SgSV9HIQLxc8L

Good! If I was working like that, the issue is that I also have to put a line with values, and that generates twice the value for each month according to what it finds on the x-axis

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.