Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Temminck
Advocate I
Advocate I

Measure returns contacts based on filters, next give all contact historic data for filtered contacts

hi there 🙂 

I have a sample pbix file but seems I cannot add it here, have put it in onedrive. pbix added in onedrive 

I have a table with several rows per contact. One contact can have several memberships over different years. 

I have a measure that returns the contacts that had a free membership last year and a paid membership the next year.

The result is displayed in a chart: members by year that went from free to paid. 

What I would like is to click on the members of one year in the chart wherafter a table displays all the memberships of those contacts. and not only the membership that has been filtered by the measure. 

Currently i have 3 steps: 

- the chart with measure by years  

- table 1 with contactids and measure

- table 2 with contact info 

I click on one year in the chart, then click on one contact in the table and then can see all the contact memberships in the third table. I want to remove the second step. 

Someone knows how to achieve this? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Temminck ,

Do you mean to ge the result like the image below?

2-1.PNG

I created a measure in the filter pane with two new columns. You could refer to my test file.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-eachen-msft , no rather like this.

Temminck_0-1595485821874.png

In the chart I can see that in 2020 one contact had a free membership the year before. 

When I click on the bleu in the chart I want to see all the records of that person in the table of step 3. 

Currently I have to click on the blue in the chart then on the contact in step 2 to see all the contact records in step 3. I want to remove step 2 and be able to see all the contact records when I click on the bleu in the chart. (if I have several contacts I would need to click on every one of them in step 2 to see them in step 3, not user friendly)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.