Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chinma
Frequent Visitor

Matrix with Multiple Group

Dear Team,

I have a table with values for Date,WarehouseID,TotalInvoice,TotalUnAllocated,UnAllocatedSafetyStock,UnAllocatedRAW, (TotalUnAllocated-UnAllocatedSafetyStock-UnAllocatedRAW) as UnAllocated_Less_RM_SS. I need to create a matrix with Date as Column and (TotalInvoice,TotalUnAllocated,UnAllocatedSafetyStock,UnAllocatedRAW,UnAllocated_Less_RM_SS) as Rows for each WarhouseIDs. Also I need to have GrandTotal for all warehouses for each date at the bottom of matrix.

Here is the sample data:

chinma_1-1707126538861.png

Expected Result:

chinma_0-1707126518928.png

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
chinma
Frequent Visitor

Hi @chinma 

Please add warehouse in row header before ID 
Please find the pbix link 

If your requirement is solved, Please mark as SOLUTION

Thanks
Pijush

@PijushRoy  Thank you for the quick response. But my request is "On expanding" each warehouse ID, it should show the rows for " Total Invoice,Total Un Allocated, UnAllocated Safety Stock,UnAllocated RAW material, UnAllocated_Less_RM_SS)

same as given below:

chinma_0-1707131282899.png

Also it should show the Total as "ALL Locations" with details in rows.

eg:

chinma_1-1707131509698.png

Let me know if you have any solution on this.

Thank you.

Hi @chinma 

PijushRoy_0-1707131803946.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cX1U_QjidoMZrxsKwJM4UfEEvo0wSztb/view?usp=drive_link

If your requirement is solved, please make sure to MARK AS SOLUTION ✔️ and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the LIKE 👍 button if this comment helps you.

Thanks
Pijush

@PijushRoy  Thank you for your solution . Its almost worked except that I need to have expandable section for Total at the bottm of the matrix as " All locations" for sum of each attributes with details as shown below:

chinma_0-1707135801358.png

Any help would be grateful.

Thank you.

Hi @chinma 

For this requirement, you have to change the row order

PijushRoy_0-1707139882873.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cX1U_QjidoMZrxsKwJM4UfEEvo0wSztb/view?usp=drive_link

If your requirement is solved, please make sure to MARK AS SOLUTION and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the LIKE button if this comment helps you.

Thanks
Pijush

@PijushRoy My requirement was to have detail section for Total as well.  It should be the sum of Total_Un_Allocated, Sum of Total Invoice....etc for all the warehouse IDs for each day.

eg:

chinma_0-1707225011404.png

Please let me know how to achieve this.

Thank you.

Hi @chinma 

As per my idea, you can combine two tables to achieve this

PijushRoy_0-1707228441331.png

If your requirement is solved, please make sure to MARK AS SOLUTION and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the LIKE button if this comment helps you.

Thanks
Pijush

PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi @chinma 

Sample data link is not working, please check

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.