Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Linking two drillthrough pages

Hi all, 

I am curious if it is at all possible to maintaining my drillthrough on two different drillthrough pages (pages 2 and 3), either by adding a "next page" button, or by maintaining my selection when I click on the other page's tab. When I drillthrough to page 2, and then click on page 3, the prior selection from when I'd last drillthroughed to page 3 is shown, rather than the recent selection of what was shown on drillthrough 2. 

No worries if this isn't possible, I just thought I'd ask as it seems like it should be a simple function. 

Thanks! 

-Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

v-lionel-msft_0-1617936313669.png

In other words, you want the drilled page to be grayed out?

Unfortunately, the current version is impossibel to realize the idea, please submit your Ideas (powerbi.com).

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @Anonymous ,

I'm not sure if I 100% understand your requirement, but maybe the synching of slicers  is what you are looking for: Slicers in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Hopefully, this is what you are looking for. If not, maybe you can elaborate a little more what you are looking for.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tom I appreciate the response! 

Although this wasn't what I'm looking for, I didn't know it was possible, a new tip regardless! 

Essentially, I have a list on a matrix which I'm using to drillthrough to different pages as below. I have both of these project pages ("Project Background" and "Project Stakeholders", and if I drill through to one I would like my selection to be remembered when I click a drillthrough/ navigation button to take me to the other one (as further below)- the drillthrough button is greyed out and when I direct it to navigate me to that page, it forgets my former drillthrough and shows whatever I last drilled through on that specific page. 

Thank you very much, and I hope this makes more sense. 

moldyscience_0-1617742483628.png

moldyscience_1-1617742699221.png

Hi @Anonymous ,

v-lionel-msft_0-1617936313669.png

In other words, you want the drilled page to be grayed out?

Unfortunately, the current version is impossibel to realize the idea, please submit your Ideas (powerbi.com).

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.