Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

pjohnson
Frequent Visitor

Line graph visual per dimension value

I have a report I created in Tableau that shows a line graph per value in a dimension field. Below is an example using a sample dataset that shows sales by date where each row is a value in the Category dimension. I don't want to use Category in the legend as in my real report there will be > 20 values in the dimension. It is convient to have all the line graphs on separate rows and then scroll through them to review the data. I have tried using a slicer in Power BI to control what values in the dimension are displayed but isn't what we are looking for.

I am struggling in Power BI on how to build the equivalent report. There doesn't appear to be a way to repeat a visual per dimension value that I have found. Does anyone know how to do this?

Hopefully I'm missing something easy. TIA!

LineGraph.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @pjohnson

I'm afraid there's no better way to build the equivalent report.You may create several line graph visuals in power bi.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

That is unfortunate. Thanks for the reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.