Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Line Chart Multiple Values Conditional Formatting

How can I do conditional formatting for mulitple values in a line chart? I am able to do conditional formatting for single value by formatting as a column chart then converting to a line chart. But when i add multiple values, the conditional formatting tab disappears. 

Sample Data:

Krkrang_0-1656991265223.png

The date column is created based on the Created Column using time based conditional column to write day/night and combing with date (dd/mm/yyyy). 

The conditional formatting is based on the status column where 3 = green, 2= yellow, 1 =red

Would this also be possible with a secondary value in the line chart since i have another column of data which is in the hundred thosuand ranges (also comes with status 1,2,3).

This is what i want but mutliple lines. The line colours will be different for the other lines based on legend any colour is fine.

Krkrang_0-1656992029509.png

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You can enable a secondary axis in line visual and use another y-axis.

You can not have a secondary axis and conditional formatting with the legend

and also you can not have conditional formatting with more than one measure

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.