Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Remek1
Frequent Visitor

Japanese characters as blank

Hi Guys,

I'm working on one project where I Have two tables and both have some keywords, first table has different metrics from 2nd table, business wanted to see both metrics next to each other,

There are some keywords in 1st table that doesn't apperar in 2nd table, I Can't append tables because they are different in 80%, So I created BridgeTable overall this works well but I Do have some Japanese characters that don't show in matrix when I try to Visualize the data (it shows blank)

Please see below keyword from Bridge Table:

Remek1_0-1661339442457.png

When I Try to Visualize data I Have blanks (biddedkeyword comes from orginal table, keyword is from BridgeTable that I have created usuing Summarize, 

Remek1_2-1661339711701.png

Any ideas why Keyword does not show in visual? Is there anything That I Could do from PBI perspective, or should I build some Views in database? I Do have circular dependecy wehn I try to build Bridge in PQ

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Remek1 ,

Are you sure it's a character issue, or is the relationship causing the characters not to be displayed? You can try putting other fields from the table where the characters are located into the visual to see if they appear.

Solved: blank values with relationship - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Blanks appearing in visuals - Microsoft Power BI Community

Handling BLANK in Power BI. How to cope with blank values in Power… | by Nikola Ilic | Towards Data ...

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.