Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

GaryLarsen1959

Intune Data Warehouse Power BI Desktop Reports

Relative rookie to Power BI Desktop.  Took a basics course and have been playing around with Desktop, getting data from Intune Data Warehouse.  To start, I'm just trying to create a report of devices in the environment, based on OS.  I have a table showing the available OS's, with count of DeviceNames and also have cards for each OS showing individual numbers by OS and also a raw data table that should provide the device details for the OS selection.  What I'm finding, based on my filtering selections, is that the numbers provided are not the same as what I'm seeing in the Intune console (hundreds of devices off) and if I export the raw data table and show in Excel... the number of devices presented is not even the same as the report numbers.  Been trying to isolate the differences as well as, perhaps, find a field to include that might make the numbers match, but not having much luck.  

Is there anything in particular I should be looking at?

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GaryLarsen1959 ,

Please check whether you have set other filters in page/report levels in Power BI.

Here are some offical blogs about use the Microsoft Intune Data Warehouse in Power BI.

For reference:

Use the Microsoft Intune Data Warehouse

Connect to the Data Warehouse with Power BI

Here is a video about how to easily Create Power BI Reports with the Intune Data Warehouse .

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.