Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aziz
Frequent Visitor

Integrate Power BI report in Sharepoint Site

Hello
I am new to Power BI and I would like you to help me.
I developed a Power Bi report that I published on the Power BI service.
My goal is to integrate it in the Sharepoint in a secure way, that Sharepoint is used of classic type and not online.
I tried to share on the web but it's public and I have confidential data so it's not the solution for me.
thank you in advance
Best Regards

1 REPLY 1
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @aziz

You may have a look at below post. If it is not your case, you may go here to get more professional help.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/Sharepoint-Integration/td-p/203244

Update and get answer from support team:

You do not need to publish your report to public, we have two options to integrate Power BI reports to SharePoint which are fully secured. You can have a look at our articles here;

ShortPoint Integrations with Power BI: https://support.shortpoint.com/support/solutions/articles/1000263631

We recommend to go with Master Account option if you have > 20 users willing to see the Power BI report and for < 20 users, you can have license of each of the Report Viewer and use our Logged In User Integration option.

Difference between both options are given in above article.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.