Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

PDRTXRA
Helper I
Helper I

Indepedent Slicers Panel Hide/Show

Hello.

I have the need to build a report with several slicers.

I have different categories of business and I want to have different "menu of slicers" for each category in the same page.

What I am trying to do is build different slicers lists and I want to have the freedom to hide/show each list individually without showing/hiding the other panels to give the user the ability to, if needed, open all lists of slicers or just the lists that the user wants to filter.

Best regards,
PDRTXRA

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I've seen the video and it has been very helpful.
But, imagine he had several panels of slicers in the same page. When using bookmarks, if he presses the button to show/hide one of the panels, the other panels will forcefully interact with that action. I need a way to create these bookmarks in a way that when pressing the show/hide button of that panel, the other panels stay unaffected.

Thank you for the reply.

Best regards,

PDRTXRA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.