Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sagarsahoo_123
Helper IV
Helper IV

In a slicer, all userID is not showing. How to get all userID visible in slicer selection!

Hi Team,

I have plotted a matrix table taking user as UserID (Unique ID). But when i amm trying to search in Slicer all userID is not showing. Some are missing from that list. For example in below i am attaching a image in which if you look at the slicer very few are showing while lots of SAP ID is missing . How to get all SAPID in slicer!

sagarsahoo_123_0-1673963909181.png

If you look at the above image, after 51328764, 51751998 is showing. While in between many are missing.

Regards,

Sagar

7 REPLIES 7
ADPowerBI1
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

ADPowerBI1_0-1674649236779.png

Hover over this button on the filter, the "funnel" button. It should show you all filters applied reguardless of filter context. Send a screenshot back and we'll have a look 🙂 If nothing shows, check there's no aggregation happening here:

ADPowerBI1_1-1674649316176.png

Hi @ADPowerBI1 , 

Please check the filter applied both Matrix table and Slicer. Both are having same filters.

sagarsahoo_123_0-1674649778400.png

sagarsahoo_123_1-1674649796612.png

Regards,

Sagar

Hi, if you remake the slicer on another page with no filters applied (report level filters either) do the missing IDs show?

Hi @ADPowerBI1 ,

Here i am bringing both Slicer and Table into another page and both are showing same value.

sagarsahoo_123_0-1674651099685.png

Here i am displaying the last 12 months Work time value from the selected month in slicer. Is that impacting anyways!

My code for this is given below..........

WorkTime_Test = var max_date=max(FY_Calendar[Date])
            Var PreviousDates =DATESINPERIOD('6M_Calendar'[Date],max_date,-12,Month)
            Var Result = calculate(VW_Nippon_Productivity[Avg WT],
                        REMOVEFILTERS('FY_Calendar'),
                        KEEPFILTERS(PreviousDates),
                        USERELATIONSHIP(FY_Calendar[Date],'6M_Calendar'[Date]))

Return result
--------------------------------------------------
For example
sagarsahoo_123_1-1674651139405.png

In the above image if i will only select the Nov month in the slicer and Personal ID in table, both are giving same value, but when i have applied 12months Work time to display last 12 month work time, it is giving other Personal ID which are not showing in Slicer. For example in the above image 2nd row Personal ID is not there in Slicer but showing in the Matrix table.

Is there any ways to sync both Slicer and Matrix table! Your help is much appriciated !

Regards,

Sagar

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@sagarsahoo_123 , check if there is a visual level filter.

Or the interaction is missing between some slicer and Matrix?

Hi @amitchandak ,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have checked the filter selection and everything looks fine but not sure if any other parameter needs to be checked. If you look at the below image the 2nd SAPID is not showing in the Filter itself when the filter is for ALL. Here 1010665 highlighted in yellow is missing from the filter as well from slicer when it is selected ALL but showing in the Matrix table.

Regards,

Sagar

sagarsahoo_123_0-1674023591474.png

Hi,

Here i am displaying the last 12 months Work time value from the selected month in slicer. Is that impacting anyways!

My code for this is given below..........

WorkTime_Test = var max_date=max(FY_Calendar[Date])
            Var PreviousDates =DATESINPERIOD('6M_Calendar'[Date],max_date,-12,Month)
            Var Result = calculate(VW_Nippon_Productivity[Avg WT],
                        REMOVEFILTERS('FY_Calendar'),
                        KEEPFILTERS(PreviousDates),
                        USERELATIONSHIP(FY_Calendar[Date],'6M_Calendar'[Date]))

Return result
--------------------------------------------------
For example
sagarsahoo_123_1-1674649081285.png

In the above image if i will only select the Nov month in the slicer and Personal ID in table, both are giving same value, but when i have applied 12months Work time to display last 12 month work time, it is giving other Personal ID which are not showing in Slicer. For example in the above image 2nd row Personal ID is not there in Slicer but showing in the Matrix table.

Is there any ways to sync both Slicer and Matrix table! Your help is much appriciated !

Regards,

Sagar

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.