Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Xencemaa
Frequent Visitor

Images from DropBox

Hello!

I am using DropBox to store images and use them in my PowerBI report by taking the link (replaceing dl=0 by raw=1). It has worked perfectly for the past months but today - on different reports - the images are gone...

Has anyone experienced the same issue? I did not change the measures or touched anything in the PowerBI, it just does not work anymore.

Xencemaa_1-1714984730648.png

Data hidden

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Xencemaa
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution: store your images in a personal OneDrive folder. And embed the image, generating a URL (right click on the image and select 'Embed'). And use the URL in your measure on PowerBI.

Display images in a table, matrix, or slicer in a report - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Xencemaa
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution: store your images in a personal OneDrive folder. And embed the image, generating a URL (right click on the image and select 'Embed'). And use the URL in your measure on PowerBI.

Display images in a table, matrix, or slicer in a report - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

JavierCJ

Hello, I have the same problem, until Friday the images hosted on Dropbox loaded correctly. Today they don't load in report

Do you know of any other alternative that we can use to store images?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.