Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

diegolima
Helper III
Helper III

How to make a bar graph that evaluates one of the worst devices in the 7-day range

Hello guys, how are you?

I have a table that calculates 4 measurements a device makes per day throughout the month. I need to make a bar chart that separates equipment that has a 3-day average below 80 in the 7-day range. How could I do it?

Can anybody help me?

Thank you all!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@diegolima , three days for each day in the last seven or the last three day?

Remove less that .8

Rolling =
var _1 =
CALCULATE(AverageX(Values('Date'[Date]), [Measure]),DATESINPERIOD('Date'[Date ],MAX('Date'[Date ]),-3,Day))

return
if(_1 < .8 , blank(), _1)

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Hi @amitchandak thanks for help,

I need make a bar graph like this:

pbi temp 1.png

And my table is like this:

pbi temp 2.png

I need selected one number for day of column "Equipamento" that don't be in blank in the column "Conteudo" and that column "MEDIA" have value above 8000, but my user always will go selected this ranhe of 7 days, for this I need that this information has ocurred for 3 days. In short, in the range of 7 days, select "Equipamento" with an average above 8000 in the column "MEDIA" for 3 days.

Thank you very much in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.