Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Optimusprime_25
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to keep Vertical Image fixed to the canvas

Hi Team,

We have a requirement where the vertical image on the canvas should be fixed to the page even when the user scrolls down the page.

Optimusprime_25_0-1663138143044.png

We should see vertical image/logo constantly even when we scrolls down the page, is it possible to do in Power BI ?

Please let me know if anybody knows the solution.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Optimusprime_25
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Ritesh,

In Right hand side we have list of reports (which is in vertical), we cannot divide in parts so because of which scroll bar is getting enabled in the canvas. We have used logo in the left side, when scroll down to view all reports, logo is also moving upside. Logo/Image should be fixed irrespective of we scroll the bar down or up.

Thanks for your response.

Can you share your PBIX file ?

Hi Ritesh,

Sorry, I cannot share the PBIX. Below I have depicted in a diagram.

Optimusprime_25_0-1663147926900.png

We have vertical scroll bar on the right side because of more no. of reports as links in the canvas, basically it is a home page. On the left hand side we have a logo when we scroll down to view reports logo is alos moving upside, it should not happen. Logo should be fixed to the canvas (or pinned to the canvas). The other way if that is not possible then how can we restrict scroll bar only for those reports, do we have any component or visual in which we can keep all reports(buttons) so that scroll bar will be for that particular component only when logo position would eb fine.

Thank you.

I did not get it actually, I have attached the file , please let me know why it won't work for you

Thanks,

Ritesh

Hi Ritesh,

I don't have access to attach the file..

As you can see from below pic that logo is visible till report 13 and in right side we have scroll bar to scroll down to see more reports.

Pic 1

Optimusprime_25_1-1663153210305.png

Now you can see here in the below pic that logo has been moved upside because w ehave scrolled down to see all reports.

We don't want to fit the logo in the image because that will change the actual shape of the logo and it won't look good.

Is there any solution by which we can keep all reports in a visual like container where we have scrool only for that particular visual, if it is not possible, Can we keep the logo/image fixed to that canvas, even if we scroll down logo should be visible all the time on the canvas just as like in Pic 1.

Pic 2

Optimusprime_25_2-1663153315926.png

Thanks for your help.

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@Optimusprime_25 

ribisht17_0-1663141409774.png

It should not be a problem , image should be inserted separately

Regards,

Ritesh

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.