Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create or use Prefilter in PowerBI Report to run as record based

Hi

Thank you in advance for reading and supporting on this request.

my requirement is below.

- I have direct query which point to db and there i am passing Parameter which is type if Query and with this getting result based on Paramter Value passed.

- published the report in workspace and it is working as expected 

- Created Report in CRM 365 on premise and used this Power BI report by embeded URL

- Now i want my report to execute with record based same as SSRS report but it is eecuting as static.

after looking mulitple blogs i found modifing the URL with adding filter/rp and passing. I tried but no luck because the parameter which i am using in filter, is not part of table so there will be no result.

if any one of you have implemented this type of report it would appriciate if you can suggest on this.

please formgive me if my wrods confused you.

Thanks & Regards,

Ubed

1 REPLY 1
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

This is the link of related content,hope it can help you

https://crmchartguy.com/2017/03/30/record-specific-power-bi-reports-in-dynamics-365-only-one-click-away/

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.