Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mahmoud_kfawzy
Frequent Visitor

How do I order the days of two months properly?

Power Bi newbie here! So, I have this table I am trying to visualize using a bar chart, as you can see, the days are messed up, Sep 7 comes before Aug 29. How do I sort them out properly according to their place in the calender?

1.png

2.png3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,@mahmoud_kfawzy

You can try the following scheme:

1. Check the month, year and day when creating the view, and click in the view to expand downward. The results are shown in the figure below:

vzhangti_0-1634631823895.jpeg

vzhangti_1-1634631823898.png

2. Open X axis under Format on the right, set Concatenate labels to Off, and the result is as shown in the figure:

vzhangti_2-1634631823903.jpeg

If the method I provided above can't solve your problem, what's your expected result? Could you please provide more details for it?

Best Regards,

Charlotte Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,@mahmoud_kfawzy

You can try the following scheme:

1. Check the month, year and day when creating the view, and click in the view to expand downward. The results are shown in the figure below:

vzhangti_0-1634631823895.jpeg

vzhangti_1-1634631823898.png

2. Open X axis under Format on the right, set Concatenate labels to Off, and the result is as shown in the figure:

vzhangti_2-1634631823903.jpeg

If the method I provided above can't solve your problem, what's your expected result? Could you please provide more details for it?

Best Regards,

Charlotte Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Tweeg
Helper I
Helper I

@mahmoud_kfawzy  Did you correctly set the datatype to date?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.