Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SabineJanssen
Frequent Visitor

How do I find my posts/ ideas?

Hi,

How do I find an old post / idea?

I see statistics in my profile, but I do not see how I can find the actual post/idea.

Additional question; I want to re-open my idea/post as it was closed by the person who answered it, but the solution they gave has not resolved my issue. How do I re-open my post?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@SabineJanssen ,

Idea - if you want suggest a feature - https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

On the three dots, if each reply you have a few options, you can click on that and unmark a solution.

The one you marked solution, you should be able to revert. or You can mark any superuser @ and ask them to do 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SabineJanssen
Frequent Visitor

@amitchandak ,

Thank you for your reply.

I found my topic: Power BI app Column colors differ per user - Microsoft Power BI Community

However, I do not see how I can change the status from Delivered to New (or something like that). I have @ the person who replied, but have not received a reply anymore.

Can you tell me how to change the status? Or (even better) maybe you know a solution to my problem in this topic? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @SabineJanssen ,

I can't reproduce the problem in the thread Power BI app Column colors differ per user - Microsoft Power BI Community, please check the screenshots below. 

Power BI DesktopPower BI Desktop

Power BI ServicePower BI Service

Does anyone other than you have editing rights to the report? Has anyone edited the report after you published the report to Service (changed the color of the Value fields and did filtering)? I compared the two screenshots you provided, besides the color and sorting of the Value fields are not the same, the range of the Y-axis is different, and the sorting of the X-axis is also different...

yingyinr_2-1654247242427.png

And you can continue to post the comments in the original topic, the related engineer will reply you if she/he is available...

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yiruan-msft ,

I have received an answer in the original post, that seems to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your reply.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@SabineJanssen ,

Idea - if you want suggest a feature - https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

On the three dots, if each reply you have a few options, you can click on that and unmark a solution.

The one you marked solution, you should be able to revert. or You can mark any superuser @ and ask them to do 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.