Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anthonia

Hi Team,

Hi team, I have tried to fix the map visual settings from power bi desktop and power bi service via the admin portal, all to no avail. I tried to view from power bi service, before i share with other co-worker, but the map is not displaying. I would need a head up on how to go about this please? Kindly see the second attached file.

Again, my power bi desktop is not coming up. Getting the error message in the first attached file. Anyone experiencing same?Screenshot (415).png  Hello Everyone! I have tried fix the map visual from the admin portal but still experiencing this when I viewed from power bi service. Any  help on how to go about this please?Hello Everyone! I have tried fix the map visual from the admin portal but still experiencing this when I viewed from power bi service. Any help on how to go about this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anthonia ,

1.Make sure power bi desktop has been update to the latest version and you can access bing map via browser.

Clear by cache (Options > Data Load > Q & A Cache Options > Clear Cache), closed and reopened the application.

vyangliumsft_0-1672020371826.png

2. Have you checked this page? It has more information about firewall stuff.

Tips and Tricks for maps (including Bing Maps integration) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

3. It may be related to the browser cache, please clear the browser cache and reopen it to see if this still happens.

If the problem persists, please share your PBIX file and click See details for detailed error messages so that we can analyze it further.

This is the related document, you can view this content:

Solved: Re: Azure map - Can't display the visual - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Enable Map Visual - Microsoft Power BI Community

Check This First if Power BI's Map and Filled Map Will Not Display - DataVeld

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anthonia ,

1.Make sure power bi desktop has been update to the latest version and you can access bing map via browser.

Clear by cache (Options > Data Load > Q & A Cache Options > Clear Cache), closed and reopened the application.

vyangliumsft_0-1672020371826.png

2. Have you checked this page? It has more information about firewall stuff.

Tips and Tricks for maps (including Bing Maps integration) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

3. It may be related to the browser cache, please clear the browser cache and reopen it to see if this still happens.

If the problem persists, please share your PBIX file and click See details for detailed error messages so that we can analyze it further.

This is the related document, you can view this content:

Solved: Re: Azure map - Can't display the visual - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Enable Map Visual - Microsoft Power BI Community

Check This First if Power BI's Map and Filled Map Will Not Display - DataVeld

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Did you click the "Get in Touch" button?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.