Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with filter on a graph

Hello everyone, i would like to get some help, but first I will give some context (the names are in French sorry)

SemDateNomPrénomMatriculeStructure  DuréeLibelléCréneau HoraireACH160 (1ere incluses)UrgencesRETABDITDANA analyser EPODA régulariserMHS Point coupé ACHDITINTER APPAREILS
2918/07/2023GUEZZENINAYAI56375Clermont Ferrand08:0011:4503:45Atelier sur site08:00-11:45            

So here you have an exemple of my source for my BI, i have around 4000 lines like that

The idea is to sum the "Durée" (time spent) by day in order to understand how many hours were done each day (the cross is use the select the type of action realised), first i created a new table with days from 01/01/2023 to 12/31/2025 linked with the origin table on the Dates and then i wrote this program :

ACH 160 durée =
SUMX(FILTER(
    'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)',
    'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[ACH160 (1ere incluses)] = "x" &&
    'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[Date]=Calendrier[Date]
), 'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[Durée])*24

I have 8 columns similar with every different type of action and i'm fine with it, the problem come when i put these column in a line graph, everything work but when i filter with "Nom" (Names) the data keep taking informations from other lines than the ones with the right name (i know it because with a filter i have people with 50 hours of an action while in reality they are at 2hours or even 0)
AlexandreG63000_0-1692010557363.png

and with the filter

AlexandreG63000_1-1692010592034.png

I tried things like creating a new table with only the names and give it the priority over the others tables but nothing work

the thing strange here, it's when I create a new column with this program :

BEL ACH 160 durée =
VAR duree = SUMX(FILTER(
        'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)',
        'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[ACH160 (1ere incluses)] = "x" &&
        'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[Date]=Calendrier[Date] &&
        'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[Nom]="BEL"
    ), 'Table 1 (CONSIGNES)'[Durée])
RETURN
    duree*24

I get a column with the right amount of time for each day, this is what I want when i use the visual on my page
There is like 80 names so it would be too complicated and ugly on a graph to create 80 columns

I don't know what I can do to solve my problem, if someone has an idea of what I can do it would be amazing, if you any information, don't hesitate to ask if it can help

Thanks to anyone who will take time to help me,

Alexandre

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.