Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TJPCrabfat
Frequent Visitor

Google Analytics Power BI Desktop Connection

Hi, 

This is the first time I've attempted connection to our Google Analytics account. I am not an administrator for that account.

When the Navigator window loads under Display options a "Google Analytics" list header appears but there's nothing in the list.

Is there a setting that needs to be configured on the GA account? Or do I need to be an administrator of that account?

Cheers,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wlinley
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @TJPCrabfat 

When i load google analytics navigator on the right it gives me "No items selected for preview"

On the left it provides some display options where i can collapse some folder/DBs and begin to look into the pieces of data that i want.

If you don't have these i would suggest it is insufficent permissions or it is incorrect login details.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
wlinley
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @TJPCrabfat 

When i load google analytics navigator on the right it gives me "No items selected for preview"

On the left it provides some display options where i can collapse some folder/DBs and begin to look into the pieces of data that i want.

If you don't have these i would suggest it is insufficent permissions or it is incorrect login details.

Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.