Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting Error when Refresh Data Due Forbidden

Hi Team

I got a problem when i want to refresh , my Credential to getting an access to sources was blocked, screenshot shown below :

My Organizational changed to AnonymousMy Organizational changed to Anonymous

From picture above, show that my organizaztional changed suddently to Anonymous

I have to sign in with my current accountI have to sign in with my current account

Im Trying to login with my current user

Entering PassEntering Pass

After entering Password im gettting an error below , always like thisBut im getting this errorBut im getting this error

I checked on my web datasheet , No issue

checked on web , no issue for credentialchecked on web , no issue for credential

Anyone know how , or does it any issue regarding connection from desktop version ??

Thanks

Syaiful

4 REPLIES 4
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Is the pbix downloaded from Service? Or the issue happened when you refresh the on-premise pbix file manually? 

Please sign in the account to the data source to check if it works. And make sure that you install the latest version (2.79.5768.1082) of Power BI Desktop. Then clear the permission and sign in again.

Data source settings.PNGClear permissions.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for respons

Is the pbix downloaded from Service?

Its come from My Powerbi desktop

Or the issue happened when you refresh the on-premise pbix file manually?

Yes

did ur Advices , issue still there .

im not sure either problem coming from my desktop app or from network .

this issue occurem everytime i try to input credential in DataSource with organizational type .

After input User and Pass , popup Error Message

can u test on ur side ?

get data which is source coming from web , such as OnedriveLink or Sharepoint link .

Thanks

Syaiful

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for late back. Have you resolved the issue? I tested but it worked fine in my sample.

2.gif

For the original post, you said you couldn't sign in with the current account. Did you check if it is caused that the account don't have access with the data source? You also could have a try with others' machines to overcome the problem of your machine and the network.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can it work now?

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.