Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chetan_Enzene
Frequent Visitor

Get data patch manager plus to powerbi

Hi All,
I have my data in patch manager plus. Please help me to get patch manager plus static data in powerbi. I tried using getdata-->web but this page redirecting credential page not able to put credential for there. Any other way to get data?

4 REPLIES 4
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chetan_Enzene ,

what kind of login is it?

If the web application manages the login itself, you have to implement the login process and determine the "access token".

You can refer to this thread:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-Query/Pull-data-from-a-REST-API-Authentication/td-p/246006

and try to use Fiddler to understand the web communication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHSTskjur8k

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@amitchandak 
They have not provided any rest api details. Only i have a static web page while login my personal credential then i can see the charts. i want to get that static web page charts data in my power bi.

I tried using web link but it redirecting credential page. how to give the credential there.

@Chetan_Enzene , There is an option to give credentials while using a web page. Not sure that will be successful. That can show you table available on-page and you can use those in power bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.