Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

KM3033
Frequent Visitor

Gauge Visual Auto-Aggregating

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with my gauge visual--it's automatically aggregating the "max value" and "target value" fields. The visual is on a report that has a slicer for each region (e.g. "Texas", "New York City"). Ideally, the gauge would only show the individual region's target / max value, but it's aggregated all of the region's values together and doesn't separate based on what's selected on the slicer.

Forum aggregation.png

Is there a way to turn off the aggregation? I have another tab with territories (there's about 7 territories compared to 20+ regions) and the gauge works exactly as I want it to and doesn't automatically aggregate.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KM3033
Frequent Visitor

I fixed the issue! It was a problem with the relationships between my datasets.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi KM3033,

Please remove the visual , then click Modeling -> Default Summarization-> select Don't summarize. Then create the visual again.

12.PNG

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi @v-yuta-msft,

I went to try your solution, but my default summarization was already at "Don't summarize". I still deleted the visual and re-created it, but ran into the same problem.

KM3033
Frequent Visitor

I fixed the issue! It was a problem with the relationships between my datasets.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.