Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

user35131
Helper III
Helper III

Gantt 2.2.3 is showing me some tasks 100% correct but not showing the other ones.

I can't figure out why i'm only getting a portion of values and not the remaining ones when the data clearly is hosting them. 

1 REPLY 1
v-yifanw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @user35131 ,

Based on the information you provided, I need a bit more information about the problem you're encountering. However, I can provide some general troubleshooting steps that might help resolve common issues with Gantt charts.

Here are some steps to help you troubleshoot the issue:

1. If multiple tables are used, ensure that the data model is set up correctly and that there are appropriate relationships between tables. And verify that the fields are mapped correctly in the Gantt chart.

1. Ensure that Power BI recognizes date fields as Date types. And verify that the percent complete is in a format that can be interpreted by the Gantt chart (usually a decimal or integer representing a percentage).

1. Look for visual filters in the Gantt chart that may preclude the display of certain data. At the same time, check for errors or inconsistencies in the data that may cause the Gantt Chart to display incomplete information.

1. If the Gantt Chart visualization version is old, consider updating it to the latest version.

1. Clearing the cache and refreshing the data in Power BI Desktop may resolve the display issue.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Fabric Community

If it does not help, please provide more details with your screenshot of the error, desired out put and pbix file without privacy information.

Best Regards,

Yifan Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.