Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NashaAyuni

Fix scale in Power BI line chart

Hye, i do a predictive analytic model in KNIME and integrate the model with Power BI for visualization. But the scale of the line chart in Power BI is somehow different. Suppose the scale is min = 0 and max = 1. But in Power BI the scale change min = 0 and max = 2. How do i solve this problem? Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @NashaAyuni.,

AFAIK, ais scale setting is auto recognize and analysis by power bi itself. You can't do custom with this. 

Regarrds,

Xiaoxi Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @NashaAyuni.,

AFAIK, ais scale setting is auto recognize and analysis by power bi itself. You can't do custom with this. 

Regarrds,

Xiaoxi Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I got it now! i just change the sum into average. Thank you

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Power BIPower BIKNIMEKNIME

The first pict is the line graph in Power BI after being integrate with KNIME. The second pict is the right graph that i got in kNIME. For a clean visualization, i integrate knime with PBI. The scale of x axis is suppose to be from 0 - 1. But in the first pict it appears the scale of 0 - 2 instead. How do i fix the scale into 0 - 1? Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.