Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Filter for a measure, but that does not affect a display

Hello!

filter display: productos_ID

I have a bar display, where:

Axis X: Date

Y-axis: Calculated measure - Division (average of all products, average of the selected product).

Legend: Products.

For the calculated measurement to work, I have to filter a product, but when filtering the product, the legend is filtered to that product.

What I would like is that the measurement by a product A be calculated under the initial filter, but that in the visualization, the legend remains of all the products without filtering any.

I hope my doubt is understood.

Best regards!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , A measure is filtered by joined table and self table filter

To remove it we can use all or allselected. Both give grand total , one consider not slicer filter, second consider slicer filter

So %  =

divide(sum(Table[value]), calculate(sum(Table[value]), all() ) )

or

divide(sum(Table[value]), calculate(sum(Table[value]), allselected() ) )

Hi. I think you wrote in english, and after that you translated it, and I don't know if you got my question.

My measure works, but, my issue is with the visualization:

The measure needs to be filtered by a product, and the visualization has to have the product in legends.

When I filter a X product in the filter, to see how the measure changes againtsall the de products, the legends also are filtered, so I only can see the filtered product againts itself.

Do you understand better now? If you want, you can reply in english, no problem!

Thank you in advance for your help! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.