Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

joobizz

Fill Rate Chart

I calculated the percentage of deliveries made during the week by dividing what was delivered by what was requested. In this case it was 71.8% for the last week.

chart.png

Delivered = 191
Requested = 266

191/266 = 71.8%

However, when I put these percentages in the reasons chart, the 71.8% is not being reflected in "Delivery Complete/Delivery Completed" and the percentage is being distributed to the other reasons.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? I've tried using Calculate, AllExcepted, Filtered and nothing has worked.

I made the measures below, and the one I'm using in the graph to show the percentage is Reason_Requested-Delivered.

Delivered:
Reason_PODelivered = SUM(d_FillRate[Delivered])

Requested:
Reason_PORequested = SUM(d_FillRate[PORequested])
%:
Reason_Requested-Delivered = DIVIDE([Reason_PODelivered], [Reason_PORequested])

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@joobizz m Based on what I got, you can try

% Reason_Requested-Delivered = calculate(DIVIDE([Reason_PODelivered], [Reason_PORequested]), removefilters(Table[Reason]) )

Hi @amitchandak,

Thanks for you support.

I tested the suggestion, but the 71.8% is for all reasons, and 71.8% should only appear for Delivery Completed and the distribution of percentages in the other reasons.

Reason_Requested-Delivered = CALCULATE(
    DIVIDE([Reason_PODelivered], [Reason_PORequested]), REMOVEFILTERS(d_FillRate[Reasons]))

chart2.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.