Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TannerDio
Frequent Visitor

Export Data options

We are embedding our powerbi reports and the ellipses options get cut off by the right side of the screen when we click on it. 
Does anyone know if there is any way to edit the location of the ellipse (the three little dots) for a visual? For example, move it to the top left?
OR is it possible with code or otherwise to force the drop-down menu from the button to drop down to the left?

If neither of these are possible can anyone recommend me their best solution?

9 REPLIES 9
Kevyn

I wanted to update those following this thread that we have received the following response from our support rep at Microsoft as it turned out to be an issue with the backend code:

RECEIVED 14-Jun

"We got an update from engineering team that issue might be due to a bug in the backend.

We are yet to have an ETA for the fix and currently following up to see if there are any workarounds until the fix is scheduled.  I will follow up and keep you posted on the workaround and ETA for the fix."

UPDATE RECEIVED 21-Jun

"I wanted to update you that the fix to address this problem is scheduled for 6/30 and you should be able to see the changes latest by 7/1."

I will keep this thread updated we receive any updates that defer from the above.

Thanks,
Kevyn

Great news, thanks for the update.

GMorse
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for keeping us updated! 

GMorse
Frequent Visitor

We are also seeing this issue in our embedded environment. This is impacting thousands of users using our reports. @Sumer-Singh 

Sumer-Singh

Yes, we are also experincing the same issue.

Kevyn

Hello,

We have also just noticed this behavior in our application.   Nothing has changed in our system as these reports have been working fine until last week.

Kevyn_0-1651497378679.png

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TannerDio 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you share some screenshots for us to check the issue? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xiaotang Can you provide an update on this, will it be treated as a priority by the MS team? 

Please see my reply above as we are experiencing the same thing and nothing within our code has changed as this is affecting live embedded reports.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.