Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Error rendering your report

Please excuse, but I want to direct your attention to this great post by @Greg_Deckler that describes how to get an answer to your question quickly.

The link to the post I mentioned

I have to say that I can't answer questions, that post a screenshot from some table data and describing what does'n work in a measure or calculated column, also without providing the DAX code. This is not because I don't want to answer your question, but sometimes it's also a matter of time.

Most of us (eg me) are answering questions out of respect for the community spirit and also because we think Power BI is a great product.

Regards

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany
1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @TomMartens,

Totally agree. It's a great post that has great ideas to make this community more efficient. Thanks to all the contributors like you. I have benefited greatly. Thanks to all the people here. We together make this community active and helpful.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.