Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

bi_ninja
Regular Visitor

Error on merging data from BigQuery and SQL Server

Hi guys,

I am getting this error when I merge data fra BigQuery with data from SQL Server(Datamart). The error shows up when I save everything and the data starts loading into the PBI DataViz workspace. Any help?

"Container exited unexpectedly with code 0xC0000005. PID: 1616. Used features: Odbc.DataSource/Microsoft ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery/2.4.5.1014/BigQuery/2."

2 REPLIES 2
bi_ninja
Regular Visitor

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I am working on a work-laptop so disabling antivirus or making any changes related to that is not possible. It is very strange as the issue only appears on the merged datasource.

v-jianboli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bi_ninja ,

This is a generic access violation error, but sometimes seen it may caused by antivirus software. Please try disabling your anti-virus software
If disable your anti-virus software does not help, I suggest disabling Data Execution Prevention. It's a built-in feature on Windows for protecting your computer. Some programs may not be compatible with this feature and opening
the app or game will cause 0xc0000005 error.

Best Regards,

Jianbo Li

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.