Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Message OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E.

Hi all,

I would appreciate some help, and more than happy to load my PBI file.

I am getting the message below, I have checked and do not see any duplicates. I have even highlighted all rows and right clicked to delete duplicate columns, and still get this error. I am unsure what the relationships mean and how to apply them within PBI. Any help would be great, thanks

Attendance Grouped for Effic
Column 'Gang Name' in Table 'Attendance Grouped for Effic' contains a duplicate value 'Ashton Clemmings' and this is not allowed for columns on the one side of a many-to-one relationship or for columns that are used as the primary key of a table.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Issue solved by the following:

- Uncheck 'Enable Load' especially for the query that is not required in the output 

- Refresh in order that any other changes filter through to the dashboard

- Review the queries that feed into the main output visual and assess the level of the data, for example two fields come from query 1 and the other other from query 2, however both must be at the same level as in a team name in 1 may have 2 orders per day yet in 2 it is all agregated. Once 1 is also grouped all the visuals calcs will work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Issue solved by the following:

- Uncheck 'Enable Load' especially for the query that is not required in the output 

- Refresh in order that any other changes filter through to the dashboard

- Review the queries that feed into the main output visual and assess the level of the data, for example two fields come from query 1 and the other other from query 2, however both must be at the same level as in a team name in 1 may have 2 orders per day yet in 2 it is all agregated. Once 1 is also grouped all the visuals calcs will work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can anyone help? I have literally tried every possible, thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.