Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

munchhughes1984

Embed a PowerBi Report into D365 CE

Hi

I am having issues with embedding a report into into a form in CE. 

I have followed all the conventions and altered the relevant details in the XML Form Manager,both IDs and the URL. I have also altered the Filter according to the table name and columns. However, I am still getting the "Content is not avaliable" message

I do think I am missing something simple, perhaps in the naming of the filtwers, but I am not able to see where I am perhaps going wrong. 

Anyone else experienced this issue?

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @munchhughes1984 ,

Please find the solution in this case and check whether it works for your scenario. And there is one documentation to describe how to

embed Power BI visuals in Dynamics 365, maybe you can find something else here...

https://crmchartguy.com/2019/02/18/embed-power-bi-visuals-in-dynamics-365-with-secure-embed/

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.