Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

sraj
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Eligibility filters

Hi - need help with this measure, I am not sure if what I have currently is right or not. 

With the measure I have it is showing part 1 training on the list for this user, and part 2 is missing.  But according to what I want only those who have passed both before or on the 7th enrollment date are eligible and should show on my list.    (Merged date is the date they the test on)

sraj_0-1649275765966.png

Eligibility 2nd Option =

VAR _1 = 'User Performance'[Pass/fail] = "Passed"

VAR _2 = 'User Performance'[7th of Enrolled Date] >= 'User Performance'[Merged.2]

VAR _2B = 'User Performance'[Training Name] = "2021 security Training - Part 1" ||
'User Performance'[Training Name] = "2021 security Training - Part 2 (Final Exam)"

VAR _3 = IF ( (_1 && _2 && _2B) = TRUE() , TRUE() , FALSE() )

RETURN

_3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @sraj 

Your method is right. Of course, you can also try the following methods.

Column = SWITCH(TRUE(),
[Pass/fail]="Passed"&&[7th of Enrolled Date]>=[Merged]&&[Training Name]="2021 Security Training - Part 1",1,
[Pass/fail]="Passed"&&[7th of Enrolled Date]>=[Merged]&&[Training Name]="2021 Security Training - Part 2",1,0)

vzhangti_0-1649657332952.png

The results are correct.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @sraj 

Your method is right. Of course, you can also try the following methods.

Column = SWITCH(TRUE(),
[Pass/fail]="Passed"&&[7th of Enrolled Date]>=[Merged]&&[Training Name]="2021 Security Training - Part 1",1,
[Pass/fail]="Passed"&&[7th of Enrolled Date]>=[Merged]&&[Training Name]="2021 Security Training - Part 2",1,0)

vzhangti_0-1649657332952.png

The results are correct.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.