Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Dynamically update values from a table created with DAX

Hello, good afternoon

I have to create the following funnel chart.

Yeztrom_0-1644364076928.png

Of which the values it shows corresponds only to measures, for this it is necessary to create a table with dax where the measures are grouped.

Yeztrom_2-1644364972335.png

Showing in the graph the fields Type and Quantity.

Yeztrom_3-1644365047471.png

In this way the graph shows the values that I want correctly but the problem I have is that in the pages of the report you have date segmenters and you want the value of the measures to correspond to the selected period but I do not get the table updated according to the selected period, it shows the measures calculated based on the totality of the data which is correct if the entire period is selected of which you have data but not when a specific period is filtered.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Best regards.

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience, you found a way to solve it??? I have a similar situation where I create a table with DAX and I would expect that a date segmentation can dynamically change a report

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , I think You should be able to use 5 measures too without group in values

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.