Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SouSou_Paris

Dynamic title from a visual - impossible tu use it

Hi, 

I have a big problem, I know how to use dynamic title but as you can see in my screen shot, I don't have the possibility to select a field, It apears in red ! So I can't do anything 😞

can you help me ? 

thanks in advance

SouSou_Paris_0-1675156637067.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you very much @v-yiruan-msft 

When I create my own dataset, It works ! :-(. 

It might be a question of rights, let me take time to show you more concretely ... 🙂

Thanks again

Sou

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SouSou_Paris

Hello Yingyinr,

Thank you very much for your answer and advises.

Data is sensitive to share 😞 let me try to do an extract to help you to see the problem I get.

I come back soon with clearer example.

Regards,

Sou

Hi @SouSou_Paris ,

You can create some fake data and explain your requirement. You can refer the methods in my previous reply to provide these info. Looking forward to your reply... Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much @v-yiruan-msft 

When I create my own dataset, It works ! :-(. 

It might be a question of rights, let me take time to show you more concretely ... 🙂

Thanks again

Sou

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SouSou_Paris ,

Which visual you are creating? And which value field you apply the conditonal formating on? Could you please provide some raw data in your tables(exclude sensitive data) with Text format, your visual Fields settings and your expected result with backend logic and special examples? It would be helpful to find out the solution. You can refer the following links to share the required info:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

And It is better if you can share a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.