Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Seyi38

Dynamic Reports Subscription

Hello,

I am trying to set up dynamic subscriptions to deliver Power BI reports to specific users outside my organization. 

I am currently using the Fabric trial and I am aware this feature is not available to Power Bi pro users.

I have the following questions;

1. Will this work with the Premium per user subscription? i.e the $27 monhtly subscription per user

2. Is it possible to replace the microsoft logo, the 'From' address and to not include this at the bottom of the email?

"You’re receiving this email because you subscribed to the 'Test' page of the 'Test' report. The image above was generated at May 1, 2024 17:25 UTC.

Manage subscription > "

3. I have 3 pages in my report and have selected only the page I want to be exported and attached in the email but it includes all 3 pages in the email attachment. Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Seyi38 ,

1. Please be advised that, based on testing, Dynamic Subscriptions does not currently support PPU licenses. Clicking the Subscribe button will take you directly to the standard mode subscription.

At this time, there is no such setup in place.

3. After testing, we can choose if you need an attachment and what format it should be in, but we can't filter which pages are included.

The documentation says that Dynamic Subscriptions is in preview. Microsoft may change some features, so please refer to the official release for final features. You can also submit ideas to help improve Power BI here.
Welcome to Microsoft Fabric Ideas

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Seyi38 ,

1. Please be advised that, based on testing, Dynamic Subscriptions does not currently support PPU licenses. Clicking the Subscribe button will take you directly to the standard mode subscription.

At this time, there is no such setup in place.

3. After testing, we can choose if you need an attachment and what format it should be in, but we can't filter which pages are included.

The documentation says that Dynamic Subscriptions is in preview. Microsoft may change some features, so please refer to the official release for final features. You can also submit ideas to help improve Power BI here.
Welcome to Microsoft Fabric Ideas

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum -- China Power BI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.