Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drill through from measures

I have 4 measures, such as Project count, Proposal count, Qualified count and Projects won with their count, based on queries which I have written for each from a table called 'Bids'

Queries:

Project count = COUNTROWS(Bids)

Proposal Count = COUNTA(Bids[Rev_SubmissionDate])

Qualified Count = COUNTA(Bids[Presentation Date])

Projects Won = CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Bids), Bids[Outcome (Win/Lose)] = "Won")

I have plotted them to a funnel in Power BI. Then I have another tab naely 'Projects table' with a 'table visualization' with details of the projects from the table 'Bids'.

I want to drill through each measure in the funnel which would be redirected to the tab with table, with the respective changes applied. For example, drill through from Projects won shall only provide me details of won projects.

I ahve tried preapring a new table and tried writing M query. However this is not working properly even when I am trying to plot itself.

Tried:

if [Project status] = "Total Projects" then Table.RowCount(Bids)
else if [Project status] = "Total proposals" then Table.RowCount(Table.SelectRows(Bids, each [Rev_SubmissionDate] <> null))
else if [Project status] = "Qualified projects" then Table.RowCount(Table.SelectRows(Bids, each [Presentation Date] <> null))
else if [Project status] = "Project won" then Table.RowCount(Table.SelectRows(Bids, each [Outcome (Win/Lose)] = "Won"))
else null

1 REPLY 1
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Anonymous ,

inorder to drill through, you need to have them in a calculated column and then you could drill through through their values.

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.