Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

RajiSimplogics

'DirectQuery partition 'Query1-002d8dd6-596e-4e1a-bd7b-e0dcbd1fcf82' has '2' datasource reference(s)

I Tried to create a report using Direct Query to get Bind to Parameters option. In Power Query the query executes perfectly but when i click Apply Changes... im getting the following error:

Query1
Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'DirectQuery partition 'Query1-002d8dd6-596e-4e1a-bd7b-e0dcbd1fcf82' has '2' datasource reference(s) in its expression which is not allowed. '.

Its an urgent requiremrnt guys anyone help to fix this issue Please.
2 REPLIES 2
datawailor
Advocate II
Advocate II

I recently had this issue and nothing I tried worked which included deleting the table altogether. what did appear to resolve it for me was recreating the connection to the underlying source. I had yused parameters to get to the table previously so I went the traditional way to connect to the table and that seemed to resolve the issue then I went back the parameterized connection string and that worked too. Not sure deleting the offending table would not resolve it. Hope that helps

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

show a sanitized version of the Power Query code for that data source.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.