Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data refresh keeps failing

Hi All,

I have quite a few tables that pick data from Snowflake which is my data warehouse system.

All the tables except of the customers one load fine even the orders table which is a massive size one.

With the customers is 2.5 million rows,I have already removed as many columns as i could and it takes a lot of hours to load when the others load in a matter of 10 minuites.Sometimes it shows to be loading over 3million rows when the entire table is actually 2.5 million

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , That is strange, are you giving a query to the direct table? If you are using a query check that, also limit it with filter does it load fully.

Second check this table by taking this as a direct query and see does it work when using it in visual, is there a performance issue.

Also, increase the cache limit in option and setting; restart power bi and check does it make any difference

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.