Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Adi_kamdi

Data in Excel not available after being published

Hi All,

I had setup a report a year ago after integrating Salesforce and data from 2 Excels

The Lineage view is

Adi_kamdi_0-1601277493267.png

However, I have had to update one of the Excels recently and the whole dashboard has got all messed up even though I have been able to see the report and refresh it in Power BI Desktop

Adi_kamdi_2-1601277551792.png

However, on the web version, it has gone all wrong and there is no data from excels visible

I have validated the credentials for the excels again in the datasets just to be sure but the data is not visible in the reports

Adi_kamdi_1-1601277519496.png

Any ideas on why the data is not available in the web version even though all the sources have been authenticated 

1 REPLY 1
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Adi_kamdi ,

Would you please try to re-publish it? I also suggest you  try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.