Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ToddMate
Helper II
Helper II

Cumulative Total with a Slicer

Hi,

I have the below measure that calculates a cumulative total of my Sales (+) / Churns (-) and works well returning me the total number of active services i have:

SSS = CALCULATE(sum(X_Transactions[Count]),
FILTER(X_Services,X_Services[Product] = "NBN"),
X_Transactions[Event] IN {"Ons","Offs"},
ALL(D_Calendar[End of Month]))

However i would like to add a slicer to my visual to nominate the "End of Month" (from the Date table). When i select this date i would like the cumulative total up to and including that "End of Month".

I appreciate ALL excludes this Slicer context, but i can't find a way to do the above. Is anyone able to assist?

Todd
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ToddMate ,

Any updates?

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ToddMate ,

Any updates?

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ToddMate ,

It's preferred to share your dummy pbix that would be easier for us to provide the valuable advices.

Make sure you've removed the confidential info and upload the file to Onedrive/Sharepoint/Dropbox, then share the link here.

Best regards,
Dina Ye

quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.