Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Olmos29
Frequent Visitor

Crear un banco de visualizaciones

Hola comunidad de Power BI.

Tengo una duda: ¿Es posible crear una especie de banco de visualizaciones (por ejemplo con diagramas de barras, de pastel, mapas de diferentes temas, ya sean economicos, tecnicos), en el cual yo pueda acudir a buscar las visualizaciones que necesite para crear un informe del tema que requiera en el momento?}

Agradezco la atencion prestada. Quedo abierto a responder cualquier duda o a explicar de una mejor manera si no me hice entender.

2 REPLIES 2
Olmos29
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @v-easonf-msft 

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

I was thinking of building visualizations of different topics, maybe independent from each other in a single dashboard (for example 25 visualizations), in order to create a visualization bank and be able to choose a few to build a dashboard (for example just choose 5 of the 25 I have in the visualization bank).

That was just an idea that we came up with in the team I'm part of, but I don't know if that still exists. I appreciate your collaboration in this matter.

Best Regards.

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Olmos29 

Not sure what you want.

If you are referring to visualizations, you can find the right apps in Microsoft AppSource .

If you are referring to PBIXs, you can try the samples provided by Microsoft.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.