Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Mansso
Regular Visitor

Convert measures to columns

Hi...i have some trouble with PBI.Can anybody help me?

I need convert measures to columns..how i can do it with 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok..i done this..

I need 1 more help pls)

I have date column Month.

I need no make new column.wich means Month Before (is TSQL it is DATEADD (datepart , number , date )

)

How i can make this on PBI?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Usually that means taking out the aggregations in the measure. Would need to see the formula to be certain.

Follow on LinkedIn
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

So..anybody?

Hi @Mansso

Could you please provide the formula of your measure and explain what is used for? Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sry..this

Рентабельность поля Отклонение =
(CALCULATE('dat _1cModel_Finance'[ПланФактВаловыйДоходПоляБезБонусов_Finance];'dat _1cModel_Finance'[ТипПоказателяСреднее]= "План")
-
(CALCULATE('dat _1cModel_Finance'[ПланФактВаловыйДоходПоляБезБонусов_Finance];'dat _1cModel_Finance'[ТипПоказателяСреднее]= "Факт")
))
/
(CALCULATE('dat _1cModel_Finance'[ПланФактОказаноУслуг_f];'dat _1cModel_Finance'[ТипПоказателяСреднее]= "План")
-
(CALCULATE('dat _1cModel_Finance'[ПланФактОказаноУслуг_f];'dat _1cModel_Finance'[ТипПоказателяСреднее]= "Факт")
))

Hi @Mansso

Thanks for providing formula. Do you want to turn these measure values that were originally displayed on the rows with displaying in columns ? Or just replace the measure with a calculated column ? If it is the former , you need to provide some sample data and screenshots of the your expected result. It would be better if your PBIX files(exclude sensitive data) could be provided.

Best Regards

Rena

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Want this

Do you want to turn these measure values that were originally displayed on the rows with displaying in columns ?

Hi @Mansso

Due to we are not clear about your table structure and ultimately what visual you want to present your data, could you please provide some sample data and screenshots of the your expected result. It would be better if your PBIX file (exclude sensitive data) could be provided.

Best Regards

Rena

Ok..i done this..

I need 1 more help pls)

I have date column Month.

I need no make new column.wich means Month Before (is TSQL it is DATEADD (datepart , number , date )

)

How i can make this on PBI?

Hi @Mansso ,

There is also DATEADD function in DAX, please check if you can use this function to return the value you want .

Best Regards

Rena

Thx..i'll try it

Hi @Mansso ,

If your problem has been resolved, could you please mark it as Answered? Thank you.

Best Regards

Rena

Hi @Mansso,

Whether the function DATEADD works well for your scenario?

Best Regards

Rena

@Mansso That just showed me an image, I need the formula for your measure.

Follow on LinkedIn
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
PietroFarias
Resolver II
Resolver II

Depends. How is this measures?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.