Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LNpellen

Constant line on first axis and line on secondary axis for line and clustered column charts

I used to have a clustered column chart to show the median of a value for different categories with a dynamic target constant line using a measure added to the Constant Line option in Analytics. To visualize the number of values in each category I had a second clustered column chart below to display the value count. (See first print screen below or first page in sample pbix).

Now I would like to show the median and count of values in the same chart together with the constant line. I want this mainly to access the count of values for filtering (hiding categories having too few values).

If I use a "line and clustered column chart" I could add the count of values as a line and the target value as a line (because it is a measure), but I would like the target value line to use the first axis as it is related to the values (<1.0) and the count of values to use a secondary axis (>>1). Now all lines are on the secondary axis (Y-axis Line) and all column values are on the first axis. (See second print screen below or second page in sample pbix).

Any idea on how I could choose axis for the constant line or solve this anyhow.

Sample pbix can be found here and print screens below.

Two charts - one with median of values + constant line, one with count of values. Cannot access Count of values for filtering the upper chart (?)

LNpellen_0-1680515149049.png

1 combo chart, but both lines (target value and count of values on same axis as both are lines). Visualization of target value is thus of no use.

LNpellen_1-1680515249875.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.